Monday, February 21, 2011

Information Overload

Over the last couple of times I presented my thesis to the class things turned out pretty awful, with a lot of criticisms towards the information I'm presenting and whether I've even actually got a thesis. This time, however, I had the dead-opposite reaction: way too much information to be able to process, all of it very heavy and academic. I'll take this as meaning I'm on the right track--but I need to reorganize my slides a bit. Fortunately that's not such a problem; I can edit slides 'til the cows come home, and I can certainly find ways to cut down my script for time. What is a problem is my demo as it's still only partway to being ready to show. Let's cross our fingers and hope I can make this all come together in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment